So last night I went out to a sushi bar with friends we had lots of fun. I got my haircut and they straightened it I have more pictures of my hair to post later too!
the boys not paying attention of course!
Lauren and kelly!
the boys!!! from the left this is sean, adam and sam.
love this picture!
funny face! from left this is me heather and makayla
I was banded on december 12th 2008. I'm going to school right now at Spokane Community College and hope to transfer to San Francisco State. While I'm in school I've been working at Nordstrom Rack
5 comments:
Love the hair. Can you believe you have lost 110 pounds! When I grow up I want to be just like you! :)
hahaha thanks! and no I can't believe I've lost 110lbs. it really is surreal. sooner than you realize it we will BOTH be at our goals of 170!
I do like your hair! looks like ya had fun! I cannot believe either that you have lost 110lbs!! I CAN'T WAIT! lol
Looking gorgeous girly!
sarah! you look gorgeous dahling! and i love your hair!!! 110lbs is amazing! come to cali so we can celebrate!
Post a Comment