Sunday, November 16, 2008

Less than one month left!

I have so little time left until surgery and its really starting to freak me out. in one month I won't be able to eat things like bread, steak and dairy for the rest of my life. All i can think about is what if I can't do this. And then I keep hearing that right after surgery there isnt any restriction, I don't really understand how that could be possible, and if it is then how am I going to be able to stick to a liquids only diet for 1-2 months!!! I want to think that if i make it through the liquid diet then I will be successful but who knows. Then I've been talking to alot of people who are getting their surgery in december too and they all sound like they aren't scared at all. I'm sure they are afraid but they seem so calm. They keep talking about nesting which I don't really understand but oh well. Other than feeling freaked out 99% of the time I'm really excited to start seeing results. I keep thinking hey next year at this time I might be able to shop at the rack and buy some of the things I always think are cute but don't fit into. I had to get my blood drawn this week. for the first time in 7-8 years they got blood out of my inner elbow!!! and they only had to poke me twice!!! it was great. and it didnt hurt at all. On thursday I have my pre-op appointment and then I get to learn about what to expect and learn what i need to do to prepare. I can't wait.

Other than constantly worrying about surgery life is ok. Work is stressful like always. I saw madigascar last night and that movie was the best!!!! even better than the first I think. I'm liking class and I've only skipped 2 classes this quarter. so thats a big improvement.

No comments: