Wednesday, February 25, 2009

2nd fill

So sorry that I've been neglecting the blog but school and work have been keeping me super busy still!

Just want to clear something up, PB=productive burping. It's kind of like throwing up but not. It's when you eat too quickly or too much and you get food stuck. i then start to slime, just a build up of thick saliva. Then you puke but since the food hasn't actually gotten in your stomach yet it just tastes like whatever you ate and spit. It's not nearlly as bad as throwing up but it's still uncomfortable.

ok now to update you on whats up with me. I got my seccond fill yesterday and I think I'm too tight and I might have to go for an unfill on friday if I can get my shift covered. this is where I need some advice, for anyone with the band have you had to get an unfill? how do you know for sure that you're too tight? I mean I'm having a hard time getting enough liquids down. Today I've had water and tea. I'm now trying to get down a protein shake and its hard. I've gotten about an ounce down and I'm sooooo full. My doctor said that I may losten up enough in the next few days to be able to survive the month like this and then have amazing weight loss. I'm thinking about just leaving it. I mean I lasted 1 month and 10 days on just liquids I think another month won't hurt. I don't know what to do. I think after I try eating an egg tomorrow I will decide. If I can't any of the egg down then I will get an unfill, If I can at least get a little bit of it down then I will leave it. I can definately live on eggs for the next month since I love them soooo much! hahahaha I kind of miss the dramatic weight loss that you get right after surgery it would be nice to get it back.

on that note I went and tried on some clothes last night and here are my new stats.
current weight: 249
pant size: 20-22 depending on the brand
top size: 1x or xl

yes I actually bought an XL shirt!!!!! I was so excited! true it was a halogen shirt(they run a little big) but still I can look at the lable of that shirt and see XL. It's cool. I think that by next week I will be a size 20 in jeans since the 22 fits a little loose.

Acording to my little ticker I've lost 75lbs and I have 79lbs to go!!! I'm about halfway there!

Sorry that I still haven't gotten pictures up. I kind of wanted to be able to do my hair for this picture which takes forever. Maybe this weekend I will be able to take them.

and I know this is unrealated to weight loss but I'm really excited about this, I'm actually doing well in school even though I'm working and going to school full time. I have over 100% in bio, I have a 92% in chem and I have a 87% in pre-calc. I'm in the process of raising my pre-calc grade and so far so good. I'm hoping to have above 90% by the end of the quarter.

So all in all things are going really well for me. Weight loss is good, school is good, work is work as always.

1 comment:

Tamra Augostino said...

Sarah, I'm trying to reach you. I tried emailing you but I think I might have the wrong address. I used the one in your profile.
I wanted to award your blog with some Blog Popz - you're one of my favorite blogs to follow, even though you don't update it enough. :)
Can you email me at auggies at comcast dot net? The email is also in my blogger profile.