Thursday, March 19, 2009

life is crazy!

ok so this is going to be a mini update until tomorrow. So I didn't do an unfill. It's been hard with my band being so tight but I think I've lost quite a bit. I haven't weighed myself in over a week so I have no idea where I am right now but I think I'm still losing. I can still barely eat. I'm thinking I'm going to put off getting my next fill for a little while. I'm supposed to get another one next week but I won't be able to handle it. as for other things going on in my life our house caught on fire last week. It was an electrical fire that started in my room underneath my bed and set my room on fire. Neither me nor my mom were home. I got home first and saw that my house was full of smoke and called the fire dept. They came and put it out right as the fire started traveling up the walls and onto the second floor. We are out of our house now until august. Thank god our homeowners insurance is so good. they are paying our rent in an apartment that they fully furnished for us. and they have already given us enough money to replace both of our laptops and printer. Also since I lost everything they gave me some money for new clothes!!! I know this sounds strange but in a weird way this was a blessing because I wasn't able to afford any new clothes but now my insurance is buying me a whole new wardrobe. I finally have clothes that fit again. On a sad note I haven't replaced my camera yet so that means no new pictures for awhile but hopefully I will be able to replace it soon. but to give you an idea where I'm at size wise I'm wearing a size 18/20 jean and XL tops.

I have a lot more to update you guys with but I have to go get some sleep.

p.s. tamra thanks for the nice comment. my next quarter is not nearly as crazy so I'm going to try and go back to updating at least once a week. and just incase I typed in my email wrong it's sweetheart181@hotmail.com but I will email you.

1 comment:

Lulu's Journey said...

my thoughts are with you guys. My husband and I lost our house to a fire about 6 years ago....everything... We'd only been married for a year so all of our wedding gifts were in the attic b/c at that time, we didn't need anything... It's so hard but you will see the light... just as you already have by being able to get new clothes.... keep your head high... and as far as the fill... I know... I almost think that I am way tooo tight b/c I can't keep a lot of things down... strange b/c somedays I'm okay and others I feel like a bulimic.... gross I know!