I don't know how long to wait for my next fill. my doctor likes to do them once a month but here is the thing, I'm still losing and I still never feel hungry. I finally got a new scale today so I got to weigh myself for the first time in about a week and I lost over 5 lbs this week. and I was eating out all the time since we just got into apartment last thursday. I won't know how much I officially weigh until tomorrow morning. I always weigh myself in the morning because you're lightest in the morning. hahahaha. tonight I'm at 237 so I'm not sure where I will be tomorrow, maybe 235 if I'm lucky hahaha. It's crazy to think that I might get close to 200lbs before my birthday! I know it's a stretch since my birthday is in may but that would be so cool! hahaha I can't believe that this time last year I was 324lbs! I'm almost 100 lbs lighter. I can't remember the last time I was in the 230's. I think I was in junior high.
here is a funny story...
so last week I went to nordstrom to replace some of my make-up, well I was standing at the make-up counter and this girl that I used to know while I was working there runs up to me and says "OH MY GOD! you look soooo good! what have you been doing??? how much have you lost??? you look amazing!" you know the usual questions hahahaha. well I didn't notice but my mom told me later that there was a lady standing near us at the counter and when I told the girl that works there that I've lost almost 90lbs I guess this lady's jaw just dropped, my mom said that she just stared at me for a long time. and then when I told the lady that works there that all I'm doing is watching my portions, eating better, and not even exercising(my normal answer because it's true without telling people about my surgery). The lady standing near us did a double take and stared again. HAHAHAHA my mom said she was looking at me like I must be lying. hahaha It was great.
Another wierd thing I've noticed lately is I've been getting a lot more attention from guys. It is soooo strange. I have no idea what I'm doing! hahahaha I mean it's really flattering but I definately don't know how to handle it.
so back to my dilema, if I've lost over 5lbs in the last week and I can barely eat anything should I...
a)go get a fill even if it's tiny.
b)wait another month until I get a fill.
c)make an appointment with my doctor and see what he thinks
I'm assuming that C is going to be the most popular vote, but you should still vote. hahaha oh and if I do go for a fill it wouldn't be until april 6th so I might stop losing by then you never know.
also I'm going to see my dad next week so you know what that means... I finally have to tell him about my surgery. uh oh! hahaha now keep in mind that my dad hasn't seen me since I've weighed about 295. and he is really strict and muslim. I want to tell him before he sees me so i don't have to deal with that awkward conversation face to face. I need to just get up enough courage to tell him now hahaha. and with him being middle eastern and all I don't know how he is going to deal with the fact that I can't eat very much, I'm afraid he is going to try and shove food down my throat and then I end up throwing up and then he gets pissed because I'm bullimic or something. hahahaha he is very over dramatic. well as soon as I talk to him I will make sure to write about it hahahaha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hola! I just read your blog for the first time and am enjoying it. It will be nice when you get your camera though...bc I enjoy a story book with pictures :)
I would not get a fill if you are "filling" just right. It makes me a little jealous though. I am on my second fill and can feel some restriction sometimes, but I can still easily eat 2 cups or more of food. If you dont get your fill this time, do you have to wait a whole month, or could you call in a few weeks and go in if things loosen up a bit?
Post a Comment