Thursday, March 26, 2009

scared

I still haven't talked to my dad. I really need to get on that and just call him tonight. I'm running out of time. hahaha. I finally got my new jeans today!!! woo hoo for jeans that actually fit.

Thanks amy for the comment, I'm glad you're enjoying my blog and I will get on pictures asap. I took some pictures on my phone the other day with some friends so now I just need to upload them somehow. hahaha I think I'm going to get a fill as soon as I get back from seattle because I have been able to eat more in the last few days.

and Tamra thanks for the blog popz as soon as I figure out how to get that thing on my sidebar I will. hahaha

more updates tomorrow if I talk to my dad tonight. wish me luck!!!

No comments: