Sunday, January 31, 2010

Another Update! And I need your input!

OK so I've been super busy of course and once again haven't had a chance to blog lately. :( but I have an iPhone now and I downloaded the blogger app so hopefully this will give me a chance to update a little more often. So here is what's new in my life so far.

  • I've lost a little more weight but wasn't trying. I actually didn't even know I had because the batteries in my scale died a few months ago and so I haven't been weighed since my last doctors appointment. But people all of a sudden people started to ask me if I lost more weight and I kept telling them no since my clothes fit the same. Well I finally bought some new batteries and sure enough I went from 171( I fluctuate between 167 and 172 normally but that was what I was stable at for awhile) to 161! hahaha Now I know it sounds strange but being at 161 makes me a little nervous because I wasn't trying to loose anything it just happened and I don't want to get any smaller than this so I hope I don't mysteriously loose more weight again! But on an exciting note I officially weight less than half my original weight!!!! I was originally 324 I'm now 161 and I lost 163! woo hoo!!!!
  • Ok so another update that isn't weight loss related! I got a promotion at work! I'm officially the accessories assistant manager and I love it!!! It keeps me crazy busy though between that and school and friends so that's probably why I haven't updated much. I started that on december 1st. My next goal is to move on to opening a new store as accessories department manager. There are a few new stores opening next spring which is when I would love to do this since I would finally be done with my AA. Here are my choices of cities so far: Lakewood, CO; Upland, CA; Peoria, AZ; Lakewood, CA; Tampa, FL; Chicago, IL; Boca Raton, FL; Durham, NC. OK so a lot of those stores are actually opening in fall but I'm really ready to relocate again! So I haven't been to most of these cities and I know a few of you are from florida if you guys could give me some input on ANY of these cities that would be fantastic!!!!
  • One more update that kind of sucks. I met a guy but it didn't work out. :( Oh well I think he was a little bit of a d-bag. I will have to update more on that later right now I need to go meet up with a friend for lunch!!!

Hopefully a new post comes sooner rather than later!!!

8 comments:

Mary said...

Tampa would be a great place! Im in Pensacola which is in the panhandle of Fl but the weather is always nice well except for hurricanes lol. Fun stuff! I wanna Iphone :o[ lol Verizon doesnt have them booooo!. 161 is amazing! i wanna be at 150 by the time I get to my 1 year which is March 30th so I have about 7weeks to lose 24lbs. yikes.

Shrinking Mommy said...

congrats on the total weight loss.

i love close to boca. so i vote for boca! lol.

but actually tampa is probably a more fun city for a younger person.

Sarah said...

hahaha thanks guys! I would love florida but it is definately scarey since its soooo far away and so different from washington! but I have been to florida and I did really like it.

Linda O said...

Wow, It is amazing how much weight you have lost. You look like a differnt person. Post some more pics of yourself! Great job!!!!

Banding Life said...

Congratulations on the weight loss! I'm very jealous!
I dont know anything about American Cities so I cant help you there.
But good luck with the promotion and the possible move =)

Joey said...

Hi Sarah,
I just wanted to say I'm now following your blog. I grew up in Spokane and went to The Falls for community college then moved to CA! I come from a long line of over-eating Spokanites. I don't know if it's because there isn't enough to do there or what :) But I gotta say I love being able to wear flip-flops 361 days a year in California. Congrats on all of your hard work!
-Joey

Sarah said...

Thanks guys! I will definately post some new pictures ASAP! hahaha

Joey- It is always cool to hear from a fellow spokanite! hahaha I will definately have to strat following your blog!!! And yeah I think a major part of it is that there is NEVER enough to do here! hahaha

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

HOLA! Peoria woman! Arizona is the best! It is so beautiful, multi-cultural, and always something to do whether you prefer club life or outdoor adventures. I'm just starting to explor the outdoor adventures of Arizona and it just makes me more madly in love with Az. Beautiful place!