Hahaha so I'm at work right now and we have these flyers everywhere that say " volunteers wanted!" so I read it and it says they are looking for volunteers to be in a wellness video they are making for our benefits. They want people to email their wellness stories to corporate and if you make the cut you go to Seattle and film the movie and then you travel with them to different places in the region to promote the program. I'm kind of tempted to do it. They did use weight loss success as an example. But I don't know if they want someone who has done it with or without surgery. We will see....
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
DO IT! Be the spokesperson!a
That would be awesome! I went to get my fill on Wed and they asked me if I wanted to be in the Bariatric fashion show they have every year it look so much fun! im gonna do it!
A fashion show would be so much fun! I emailed my story but think I may have missed the deadline! whoops! hahaha oh well!
Wow! You should totally do it! It would be awesome! You are a perfect example! :D
Yeah justn apply and then you'll know! I think it'd be an awesome experience!
Post a Comment