Thursday, November 26, 2009

THANKS!

Since it is thanksgiving I thought I would list what I am thankful for this year.
  • I'm thankful for all of my amazing friends and family.
  • I'm thankful for my band and the new life it has given me.
  • I'm thankful for all you guys! you guys are always so supportive and there for me when I need you guys the most.
It's a basic list but there it is! hahaha

3 comments:

THE DASH! said...

Hi there, Sarah
My name is Cara and I just had to drop you a line. I remember when I was first looking into getting a band, your blog was one of the first I found. I read everything you had written and somewhere along the line, I for some unknown reason, lost contact with your blog.
I found it again tonight and I am stunned and overwhelmed at just how beautiful you are and how much weight you have finally lost. You have done so amazingly at losing with this band of yours. I had to go back a few months to catch up on lost time. I remember you from about July of this year and to see you now.. well, wow wow. Just such a skinny minnie.. I am so happy for you.
Looking forward to reading more of your blog.
Regards
Cara :)

Banding Life said...

Sounds like a good list of things to be thankful for.
its Leftover-Eidos from Lap band talk I got a blog as well since the Vlogging i was going to do didnt rly work out that well since im Camera shy lol.
See you around.

Sarah said...

Thanks guys!!!