Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Newish Pictures!

Here are some newer pictures!

An ugly sweater party I threw! hahaha

Same party

Dancing at the party! hahaha

Goodbye celebration for my friend on the right. This is also the night I met that guy.

Goofing off in science class.

Same class. Taking samples in the bathroom. HAHAHA
oh and catherine i finally got my eyebrows done!!!!!!

8 comments:

MB said...

What a great idea for a party theme!!! And right now, there are plenty of opportunities to wear sweaters.

You are looking fantastic!!

Banding Life said...

wow! Your eyebrows look fantastic!
Your looking great, such an inspiration! Love the idea, Ugly sweater party.... Probably wouldnt work in australia, its too darn hot.

Sarah said...

Senorita- Thank you! and the ugly sweaters were fun! I'm thinking about throwing an ugly sock party this weekend. hahaha I know it sounds strange but it could be interesting!

Banding life- Thank you too! I was so used to seeing my bushy eyebrows that I was kind of in shock after I first got them done but I LOVE them now! And it's never too hot for ugly sweaters! hahaha

Lap Band Groupie said...

Hi Sarah! Just found your blog...got lots of reading to catch up on! LOVE the sweater party! You look so skinny...way to rock the band! -BG
I'm here:
http://bandgroupiethesweetspot.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

thank you!!! I hope you enjoy my blog! I will have to start following yours!

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

I love the new pictures! OMG your small! You are tall huh? Cuz your legs look long, skinny, and amazing! Way to go!

Catherine55 said...

OMG!! Your eyebrows look AMAZING!! I am *snif* so proud!! :) :) You look fantastic!

Sarah said...

liz- yeah I'm about 5'9. and thank you!

Catherine- I'm glad I made you proud! hahaha At first I was afraid they were too thin but now I realize I was just in shock! hahaha