ok so I sent in my story for that wellness video and they said they won't be able to feature me in the video but that they would try to feature my story in one of the quarterly bulitens. That is fine with me honestly. It would have been cool but I also get very nervous on camera! hahaha
On another note I had a really cool experience the other day. I was at work and I'm becoming fit certified so I was in the dressing room with a customer and my boss and the lady started talking about how she had just gotten surgery and my boss asked what surgery and she said that she had just had a lower body lift. She said that she had gastric bypass and had lost 175lbs and that she had about 60lbs left but decided to get the surgery. My boss said "you know sarah had weightloss surgery too!" and we started to talk about it. It was kind of cool to meet someone who has had weight loss surgery that way. I always imagined that that might happen but I never thought it would. And she told me all about her plastic surgeon and he sounds amazing!!! I can't wait to check him out! I've been looking around for surgeons but I haven't made any consultations yet. I need to start doing that because I kind of hope that I will be able to get surgery this summer. I keep going back and forth on what I would like to get done and I can't decide! I know I definately want to take care of my bat wings and I know I need to take care of my inner thighs but I would also like to have a lower body lift because my rear sags quite a bit! hahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Very cool...you're a great inspiration for others and I'm sure you'll find more and more WLS patients working on fitness to inspire!
That sounds cool chatting up a woman like that, at the end of the "losing" journey like you are. I can't imagine you would need inner thighs lifted cuz your pics just look so convincing. haha! But, get done whatever you want that will make YOU happy! Good luck with the consultation!
I love your blog - just found it. I've had a tummy tuck after weight loss so your post was very interesting. I'd love it if you followed me too.
Band groupie- Thank you!
Liz- hahaha yeah I know my legs already look like twigs but the problem is I used to carry all my weight there so now the skin is REALLY saggy! I will try to remember to post pics of my loose skin.
Drazil- Thank you! I will definately follow you! I want to hear all about your tummy tuck!
Post a Comment