only 9 days until I get solids!!! I can't wait to be able to eat fish. I LOVE fish and I have a bunch sitting in my freezer waiting for me. hahaha So I'm finally down to the 250's!!! I'm at 258 to be exact. I'm just glad to finally be free of the 260's. So when I went in to get my fill my doctor talked to me about goals so I want to set a goal for the next time I go in for a fill. He told me that his average patient will lose 10lbs between their 1st and 2nd fill, he said he wouldn't be surprised if I lose 15 but said I should reach for 20 because he thought that I could do it. I think that I wouldn't be able to do that but you never know I guess. I personally though want to set my goal for 15lbs. So my next fill is on 2/24 and at my last fill I wieghed in at 262(I get really bloated right before my period hahaha) so I want to weigh 247 by 2/24. I'm scared that I will fail but I know I'm on track to lose that much and I'm really hoping that once I get on solid foods things will stick in my pouch better than with mushies. Since my fill I have been losing 1lb a day so there is a chance that I will get down to 247 but it seems so far away. If I get under 250 I will be estatic! I haven't been under 250 since junior high!!!! granted I was a really tall kid but still this is huge. Here is the only thing that confuses me. I'm now a 22/20 but the last time I was 250 I think I was wearing a smaller size. anyone know why that might be? I can't wait until I break through and get to the teen sizes!
So on another note I think my store manager knows that I got weight loss surgery because she has been acting strange lately. Not in a bad way just in a strange way haha. I mean people aren't stupid they must know that something is going on. half of them tease me at lunch with my tiny portions and on top of that I've lost crazy weight. Many of them know I had surgery they just don't know what kind. They must assume that I'm either now anorexic or that I had weight loss surgery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Sarah,
I think I might know some reasons of why you were in a smaller pants size in Jr. High. Jr. High in WA is 7th and 8th grade right? Had you started your period at that point? Usually at puberty (and up to a year after in some cases), your hips will get a little wider amongst other things. Also, had you stopped growing taller? I grew another inch in College. This would cause your hips to be a little larger too.
Another reason may be that you put on weight in one way and are losing it in another. You may have gained it more in the upper body then (progressing to gain in the hip region) and are now loosing it in the upper body first.
Also, people's bodies change with time. There are very few people who look just like they did when they were 12 or 13.
I wouldn't worry about it. You will get down to your goal size in time. Keep up the good work. I am really proud of you!
Alexia
hello just wanted to pop in and say hi and keep up the good work. and changes is the best word to describe this journey and that goes for everything.
Hi there, GOOD WORK on your journey, girl! You should check out my blog if you get a sec...we have a lot in common. I went to SCC, and live in Otis Orchards. I had my band in April 08. I love being banded, and have not had any complications, but hafe found it difficult to get my fills (long story- I was banded in Mexico.) Anyhow, I should have my second fill this weekend and I am really looking forward to losing weight again. Anyhow- I just wanted to say GOOD JOB, you are doing a great job of taking care of your band. There are so many success stories out there and they are very encouraging. I can't wait to get to goal!!
Post a Comment