Sunday, January 25, 2009

more on the fill

I'm really loving my fill. I've gone back and forth wondering if I went too tight or too loose. I now realize that it is just right. I had a strange experience last night, I ate too much and I got the worst pain in my stomach, and it lasted for about 4 hours. It didn't feel like I was stuck but I have never gotten stuck before. I could still drink water. and I didn't PB but I think my body was trying to but was having a hard time doing it. I now realize my new limits and today went so smooth! I'm back on mushies as of this morning and I am so glad. I still can't handle the protein shakes after the month and 10 days of them. They still make me nautious. I'm scared of going back to solid foods. I don't want to overdo anything and end up sick or ruining my band! So I have a confession to make and I know it's not too bad but i still want to put it out there. I ate the frosting off of half of a doughnut. They had them at work for inventory and I haven't had chocolate in so long! I don't feel guilty about it because it was only half but I still want to just put it out there. I was so afraid that after my fill I would still be able to eat too much, I'm glad thats not the case.

No comments: