Even though I haven't been losing as much people are all of a sudden taking notice. Coworkers have been commenting and have been really supportive even if they don't know about the surgery. Some do joke about my small portion size asking if I'm broke. hahaha they crack me up. and I have worked at the rack consistantly for about a year and a half, when I started back there I was at my heaviest(324) and now I'm at 260. My regulars are starting to take notice and it's hillarious! one lady, whose daughter also works for nordies and I went to HS with her daughter, came in the other day saw me and her mouth just dropped! she looked so shocked hahaha. ok I'm going to post my new pics now. I think my face has gotten goofy looking, hahaha because it isn't so round I never realized how long my face is.
here is a picture of me at my heaviest


4 comments:
Hey Sarah!
Those are great updated pictures! You can definitely see a huge change in your face from the weightloss! Congrats on that! You know even with the band they say we should lose about 1 to 3 lbs a week so keeping steady with 1 lbs a week is actually really good. Don't worry about if you slow one week. That may simply mean that you need to step up your exercise just a tiny bit. Keep up the great work!
-Peter
Sarah,
HOLY CRAP! hahahaha. You look amazing (don't get me wrong you looked great before, bot wow). You have lost a lot in your face, but everywhere else too. I don't think your face looks goofy, but if you think it looks long, bangs would probably be very cute on you. Yeah, if you didn't put these pictures up I don't know what I would do.
Don't worry about the 1lb thing. People hardly loose 1 - 2lbs a week with strict dieting and excercise. Your doing great, keep it up!
Alexia
DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN GIRLLL! you look fantastic! im so happy for you! & losing a pound is better than losing none at all or worse yet gaining! every little bit is progress!
Wow! You look awesome. I looked at your picture where you said you were your heaviest, and you don't honestly look all that heavy to me. I think you are quite attractive. From reading your posts I can see you are a beautiful person. I get the feeling you realize it, which is a really good thing. When you finally see yourself at the weight you want to be at you are going to be so awesome inside and out! Great going!
Post a Comment