Saturday, January 3, 2009

Mushies in 6 days!!!!!

I can't wait to finally be able to eat something other than protein shakes. It has been over a month since I started the liquids and it's killing me. Seriously this sucks. My stomach is always upset because the protein shakes now make me gag all the time. I already bought chilli and refried beans to eat while I'm on mushies. I did get some bad news though I looked over the my binder about the diet and it looks like I can't have any eggs until I'm on solids :( oh well. I'm going to ask him when I go in for my fill on the 23 if I can eat some poached eggs. But until then I will be having beans galore!!! hahaha

I'm starting to get nervous about my first fill. I HATE needles. Seriously HATE needles. and of course being the sick person I am I looked up the size of the needles they use and they are huge!!! I'm really hoping my doc will numb me up before he uses that big needle. I hear that sometimes they damage your nerves during the surgery and so you can't feel the needle. Others say it hurts like a bitch. Well I'm fairly sure my doctor didn't damage any of my nerves since everything feels the same. I really really really hate needle. This fill is making me crazy.

I'm also a little nervous about starting school. I have class from 9am until 9pm on mondays and wednesdays with a 4 hour break. I don't know how to go about eating mushies at school. Protein shakes are easy but I don't have a place to heat up mushies at school. I'm sure I will figure something out.

oh oh oh and I will have new pictures up on friday. I bought a pair of size 20 pants the other day!!!! So I hope you guys will be able to see a difference. hahaha

No comments: