Saturday, April 11, 2009

PBing in public! ahhhhhh

Yeah it's true I threw up in front of a bunch of people in a park. It was really embarrassing! hahaha My friend and I went on a picnic at this big park in downtown Spokane. It's finally starting to get nice here so it seemed like half of Spokane was in the park. I ate too fast, I thought I had it under control but then I coughed and PBed. It was nasty and embarrassing. thank god that the friend I was with is in the last month of nursing school so she wasn't grossed out at all. hahaha I will never eat fast in public again.

I also wanted to talk about goals again. Last month I lost 20lbs because my band was too tight. I don't have my next fill until may 5th. at my last fill I weighed 252. Now my doctor said that on average his patients loose 10lbs a month and that he wouldn't be surprised if I lost 15lbs a month so I want to have a goal weight for the next time I see him. I'm at 231 right now. I lost about 3lbs this week. I have 3.5 weeks left until I see him. If I keep loosing 3lbs a week I should be about 221 by the time I go to see him but I like to keep my goals high so I'm going to goal myself to be 219 at the most by the time I see him on may 5th. I know I can do this, I haven't been as good as I should be about not eating sweets so I will just have to be better about that. wish me luck! hahahaha