ok so I finally got to replace my camera so here are some pictures finally. They are from the Death Cab for Cutie, Cold War Kids, and Ra Ra Riot show I went to the other day.
I don't know why I make this face in so many of my pictures. hahaha
I was banded on december 12th 2008. I'm going to school right now at Spokane Community College and hope to transfer to San Francisco State. While I'm in school I've been working at Nordstrom Rack
3 comments:
Yeh! Pictures...I had almost givin up hope! You can see a major difference! In the first pic you posted I couldnt even find you at first! :)
OMG Sarah!! you are looking soooo good!!! I can totally see your weight loss. I bet everyone notices now. Great job....you look awsome.
hahaha thanks guys! I swear I will be better about posting pictures. I might take some more tonight. hahaha
Post a Comment