Tuesday, April 28, 2009

only one week left

so this has been a tough week. my weight has been up and down, up and down. I know thats why some people only weigh in once a week but I can't do that. I need to weigh myself everyday so that I can hold myself accountable. I started off the week at 227 then I went down to 225 then I went up to 230 then I went back down to 226 then I went back up to 229 and now I'm finally back down to 226. I'm happy for an overall loss for the week. I know where I went wrong and I'm not going to let it happen again. now in order to be on track for my goal I need to be at 223 today. It's a HUGE stretch to hope that I weigh under 220 by next tuesday but I'm still proud of my loss. I know that most fill days I loose about 3lbs because I'm not allowed to eat or drink anything that day. so maybe if I can make it to 223 or 222 then once I get to my doctors office I will be under 220.

I'm starting to get really scared for my fill. I still can't eat very much and I don't want to be as tight as I was before when I lost 20 lbs in one month. I was PBing WAY too much. I'm afraid that I'm not going to be able to eat at all if I'm any tighter. I will just have to ask my doctor when I go in for my fill what he thinks I should do.

I need to take some full length pictures but I don't have anyone to take them for me so I'm thinking about just taking a few in my full length mirror. I think I might try that tonight.

No comments: