Wednesday, June 17, 2009

B12 shots

I started my B12 shots today and it really wasn't that bad at all! I couldn't even feel the shot. My arm is a little sore now but not bad. I want to say that I'm already starting to feel better but that might be all in my head. I will have to see how I feel after a few more shots.

On a NSV note.............I BOUGHT A PAIR OF SIZE 14 SLACKS!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it! I mean yeah I realize that they run a little big but it's still cool. and I went to macy's and I could fit into every size 16 they had and some were even a little big! then I went into the gap to try on some jeans and I'm a 14/16 there too depending on the style of jeans. I'm in shock! this is all so surreal. I haven't been able to buy clothes that weren't plus size since junior high! This is so cool I can't even get over it.

I'm down another pound as of this morning so I'm now at 202!!!! I'm so close it's crazy! I think I'm going to put off taking pictures until I'm in onederland. It's gotta be just around the corner!

3 comments:

Angi said...

Super congrats on the size 14's!! I haven't seen that size in 8 years! I know how you feel!! :-) It's so exciting!!

Mary said...

thats awesome that you are in a 14 AND another pound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the b12 that I take helps me TREMENDOUSLY!! I hope you get to feeling better!!

Catherine55 said...

You are doing so well, and you look great! Honestly, you look at least 20 pounds lighter than you are! I'm not surprised one bit that you are getting more attention these days. :) Enjoy!

Catherine