before I get to the NSV's I have an update on my b12. I finally got a hold of my doctors office and they told me that my b12 deficiency is really severe so I have to get a shot once a day for a week then once a week for a month and then once a month. I asked her about taking the pill instead of getting the shots and she said that my b12 levels are WAY too low to think about the pill and once my levels are back to normal then I can go on the pills instead. I start the shots on Wednesday and I'm a little scared. but I know they will make me feel a ton better!
so onto the NSV's
-I'm no longer considered obese!!! I'm officially just overweight. hahaha according to my BMI.
-I LOVE running into people who haven't seen me in forever(it's happening a lot because of friends coming home from college). They always freak out. I had one girl come into my work and I haven't seen her since I was a size 28ish. She made a huge scene and it was hilarious! I was out on the floor putting clothes away and she ran up to me and said "OMG SARAH YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!" customers were staring and it was funny.
-I was talking to another friend of mine about something and she said "you know what I love about you Sarah? after your surgery you haven't changed one bit. you are the same person I loved before your surgery." it was really nice to hear that my friends love me no matter what. and it's also nice to hear that I haven't changed at all. I didn't think I would but I was still scared about it and I know my friends were too.
-I got hit on in the mall by a random stranger. hahaha
-I went to the mall yesterday to try on some new work pants and guess what???? I'm offically no longer plus size! I'm a regular size 16 bottom and I wear a large top.
I know I'm missing something but if I remember it I will add it.
ALSO as of 6/12/09 I'm 6 months out and have lost 118lbs! I can't believe it!
I will take pictures on Tuesday and post them here asap since I've lost another 20lbs since the last time I took pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
you are doing SO well... Kinda insanely jealous. Just a little bit. Haha. Keep it up pretty lady!
hahaha thanks! your doing really well yourself!
Thats SOO awesome! your doing great keep it up and you will be at Goal in NO TIME! I cant wait unitil I can buy in the "Regular section" of clothes!
Post a Comment