

ok so this post is going to be full of pictures! So today at work we got a size 3x juicy hoody. well when I was at my heaviest weight I couldn't fit into a 3x juicy hoody. well look at it now!!!! This is so cool to see. I can't imagine how I ever let myself go like that.

So this weekend was hoopfest. It's the worlds largest 3 on 3 basketball tournament and it's a blast! I guess there were 200,000 people in downtown spokane at one time this weekend. That's basically the entire spokane population! hahaha well anyway it was fun being able to watch some friends games and just hang out in the beautiful weather! here are some pics from that.
ok and finally I hung out with some friends last week so here are some pics from that. my friends call this first one my anorexic picture because they think I look anorexic! hahahaha
I haven't taken any official pictures because I'm stuck at 201 :( but oh well I'm just glad I'm not gaining! hahaha


4 comments:
201!! Your so close to one-der-land!! You'll be there before you know it. Plateu's suck!!! You look great and I think the skinny jeans look good. Very slimming. I actually suprised you are still able to shop at Torrid. You look fabulous!!
201 is a shitty place to be stuck at! UGH! You'll get there :)
You look AMAZING! Seriously, SO SKINNY! I love it :)
I Love the jeans! YOU ARE SOO CLOSE TO ONEDERLAND!!
I ended up getting another pair of jeans. hahaha
oh and loosing in 2009 I'm still a 14 at torrid. so close to not being able to shop there anymore. and thanks!
Post a Comment