here is a picture from this last week. I had a friend graduate from college and so we were celebrating. sorry about the face someone took a picture of me right after I took a shot. hahaha
I will still take some nice pictures this week and post them.
Sarah! I miss you so much! You are looking great! Even though I haven't seen you in a while and couldn't spend a lot of time when you were here (because Megan was leaving), I still know that what your friend said was true. We were all worried that you would change and you haven't really. I am planning on coming to Spokane this summer. I hope to see you then and do some fun stuff like see a movie or sleepover like old times!
I was banded on december 12th 2008. I'm going to school right now at Spokane Community College and hope to transfer to San Francisco State. While I'm in school I've been working at Nordstrom Rack
4 comments:
You are totally skinny now! Let us know how you feel after you get your b-12 shot! It's good that you guys figured out that was what you needed!
Sarah! I miss you so much! You are looking great! Even though I haven't seen you in a while and couldn't spend a lot of time when you were here (because Megan was leaving), I still know that what your friend said was true. We were all worried that you would change and you haven't really. I am planning on coming to Spokane this summer. I hope to see you then and do some fun stuff like see a movie or sleepover like old times!
Alexia
hey jerkface- you're skinny. i hate you.
looooooove angie. hehee
hahaha thanks guys!
Post a Comment