Monday, December 29, 2008

It's snowing again!

The rack is actually Nordstrom Rack I'm just used to calling it the rack. hahaha If you go to the nordstrom website you can look up rack locations and make sure you call the racks in your area because not all of them carry plus size. As for the the milk, I'm supposed to get all my protein from my protein shakes. My doctor is funny when he rants about milk, he says that there isn't enough protein in milk to make the calories worth it. He also goes on about how we are the only species that drinks milk as adults and that only babies should drink milk. He is funny.

I'm not really supposed to be counting calories per day but I'm supposed to get at least 60g and My protein shakes aren't supposed to be more than 200calories and it has to have less than 6g sugar per serving.

1 comment:

Alisha said...

the hospital program I;m spposed to follow. They didn't say anything about counting calories just to watch sugar and carbs.
I'm trying though because I know myself.

I looked up the Nordstrom plus size section online though and you are sooo right. they have a few things. Im just nervous about buying clothes right now because I'm hoping I lose weight ya dig?