
Here is a visual of how much weight I've lost. If you click on it there is a weight loss graph that will be cool to look at once I lose a lot of weight. I can't believe that I'm already at 275!!! woo hoo.
So most of you know that we've gotten a ton of snow here in town its crazy!!!! at my house we have about 2.5 feet of snow! yes I said feet. our neighbor was really great and snow blowed our driveway once but i had already shoveled it once before that and I shoveled again today. I realize now that i really shouldn't have done that. My port incision started to get REALLY sore so i told my mom that I can't shovel anymore. i feel guilty for shoveling and not taking care of myself. I always do this to myself too. Well my mom took my car out earlier to see if i could get to work and she got stuck 4 times on my street alone!!! they haven't plowed any of the valley roads. So i had to call into work. I feel really guilty about that too. and then later I found out that the other closer called in because she couldn't get out of her house either! So now my poor assistant manager has to close all by herself. I'm just hoping they plow our street by tomorrow so I can make it to work tomorrow.


No comments:
Post a Comment