Ok so I work for nordstroms I used to work at the full line store in town but switched to the rack. I always worked in encore which was the plus size section. When I worked there all we got was crap. Sometimes we would get something good but for the most part it was boring or aimed towards 40 somethings. I'm a plus size 21 year old and I want to be able to wear the brands my friends can wear. I don't want to be stuck wearing boring clothes. My uniform consists of jeans, a tank, and solid color t-shirt on top of that. I hardly ever stray from this but I wish I had more options. Well for those of you that feel the same way I have exciting news for you!!! Nordies has really steped up their game! They now cary juicy, ed hardy, betsey johnson, Matty M, paige premium denim, and tons of other savvy TBD brands. The Ed Hardy shirts are super cute and as soon as they go on sale i will probably buy one. hahaha. Also if you live near a Nordstrom Rack that carries plus size everntually all these brands will end up there at super low prices. Unfortunatly the rack I work at doesn't carry plus sizes but hey it's good for my paycheck! hahahaha. well that's all I have to say. Hope everyone is having a great xmas! Mine has been great so far.
Also swish thanks for the suggestion but I'm not supposed to drink any milk! My doctor thinks that milk is just liquid calories and nothing else but I have to say I'm getting desperate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm going to have to check that out. I've never even heard of the Rack.
Question about the milk... what other ways do you get protein?
Well you know what they say! Desperate times call for desperate measures! How many calories are you supposed to be eating right now?
Post a Comment