Saturday, December 6, 2008

Questions

okay so I'm going to answer some questions.

Are you really restricting yourself for the rest of your life?
ummm yes and no. If I get pregnant they empty the band completely of if I decide I don't like it they will do that too. When I reach goal weight they loosen the band a little cause they figure that by this point you don't need to restrict you just need to moderate. but for the rest of my life I will have the band in.

Don't they take it off?
not normally but they will if i want them to.

Also, what if you decide that you want to be really active when your done?
I really hope I am more active when I'm done. they only fill your band by .5cc or so depending on how your doing. So if you are consistently losing weight with a little restriction and exercise then they won't fill the band much more.

I'm glad you are all liking the blog so far! As for the diet its getting a lot easier hunger wise. its really not too bad anymore. but this is whats killing me now I have absolutely NO energy. I work a 6 hours shift and my body feels like I just worked 12 hours. all my muscles and joints ache and I'm constantly exhausted. This is really getting annoying but honestly I can live with this and its not as bad as the hunger pains. Also I hear that after a few weeks you actually end up with more energy because you start losing fat. I'm really starting to get excited. I'm almost through my second day of no cheating at all and its given me a lot of hope. If I can do this now then this will be a piece of cake after the surgery!!! lets hope.

Weight loss update: Ive been on the diet for 4 days 3 of those days I cheated and I've lost 8 pounds!

oh and I'm going to the nutcracker tonight so I'm going to take my before pics tonight and I will post them tomorrow.

No comments: