Thursday, December 4, 2008

Scared out of my mind.

So this liquid diet is kicking my ass and freaking me out. This is way harder than I ever imagined. I'm so tired at work. I have finals next week and I cant concentrate on studying because I'm in pain. Like serious pain. it's crazy. and the strange thing is that its not that bad while im at work I dont know if its because I can keep myself busy at work or what but once i get home it just hits me and its hard to resist. I've got to admit that I havent been perfect and that scares me. I have done really well but I havent been perfect. But I read about all these people that dont have to do a pre-op diet and I think well if they get to do it that way why cant I. why do I have to be in pain. I know my doctor has some of the best results in the US but its hard. If I can't do this now how am I going to be able to do this for the rest of my life. I'm sure im not the only person who feels this way before surgery but I think too much and this is starting to really freak me out.

my rant of the day. A girl at work asked our Store Admin why I got to have a week off and then said that she thought that we arent allowed to do this. well if its on the schedule OBVIOUSLY I got permission. It's none of her business and its so frustrating that she keeps poking her nose where it doesnt belong. If I wanted to tell her what was going on I would. and I would be a lot more receptive to telling her if she had asked me instead of asking everyone else we work with!

Oh and one more thing if there are any questions you have about anything. write a comment about it and I will answer. you can ask anything! oh and let me know if you want pics of the scars or anything like that. I know its gross but I figure since a few of you are nursing/bio majors you might be curious. hahahaha.

8 days left!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are doing this Blog thing. I think a lot of us are worried and excited for you so it is nice to hear about how you are doing. Are you really resrticting yourself for the rest of your life? Don't they take it off? Also, what if you decide that you want to be really active when your done? It will be a lot easier to run... who knows you might really like it and get into it? Then you could keep the weight off and still eat steak :)

That liquid diet sounds really hard. I don't think hardly anyone is perfect. I know I couldn't do it perfectly. Just stick in there!

Anonymous said...

I am soooo excited for you & i know you can do it! I will be thinking of you every step of the way & if you ever want to talk, you know where to find me :)

<3Courtney