Thursday, November 26, 2009

Lap Band Quiz

My mom is my only other family in spokane and she is working on call so I have to pass the time on thanksgiving some how! hahaha

1. How long have you been banded? 11 months and 2 weeks!


2. What was your highest pre-band weight? / Current weight now? / Total lost to date? 324/167/157

3. What is your best "go-to" food to get in your protein? any kind of nuts, chicken or fish.

4. What is your favorite protein brand/shake? After a 1 month and 10 day clear liquid diet I can't do protein shakes. hahaha

5. What food do you miss the most now being post-band? Hamburger with fries.

6. What is your favorite "mushy" food? Cottage Cheese

7. What was your worst PB experience? I ate some steak too quickly and I didn't chew it well enough so it got REALLY stuck and I felt sick but I couldn't PB. After feeling like crap for about 2 hours I finally decide to get in the shower and just stand under the hot water. Sure enough that helped and I PBd all over the shower.

8. What has been the hardest part of this journey so far for you? Not getting enough protein so my hair loss has been REALLY bad.

9. What is your best NSV to date? My favorites have been hearing my friends tell me their boyfriends reactions. hahaha they have been funny. And also being able to try on anything in any store, other than torrid and lane bryant :(

10. What is your top non-weight goal for your band? I'm not really sure. My goal was always fit into designer denim and I already got there so I guess I need a new one. hahaha Maybe to feel comfortable in a swimsuit/bikini.

11. What is your goal weight or size? My goal weight was 170 and I reached that on 10/13/09. I made a new goal weight for me and it's 162 because then I would be exactly 1/2 of my heighest weight. hahaha

12. What band "rule" do you live by (i.e. don't cheat on)? hahaha NO SODA!!!! I drank some by accident once and it was horrible!

13. What band "rule" do you not follow as much or aren't so good at? I don't have a good exercise routine.

14. What is your goal "reward"? I bought a bunch of jeans. My mom said she would buy me a designer dress but I haven't done that yet.

15. In the spirit of Thanksgiving being right around the corner (US), what are you most thankful for, post-band? I'm so thankful for my new lease on life!

No comments: