A
- Age: 22
- Annoyance: Boys, if you couldn't tell. hahaha
- Animal: 2 pomchi's
- Actor: I don't have a favorite. But I do love to look at Cillian Murphy.
B
- Beer: not my favorite but I like sam adams if I do drink it.
- Birthday/Birthplace:May 9, 1987 in saudi arabia
- Body Part on opposite sex: Arms and eyes
- Been in Love: nope
- Been bitched at: yeah, customers bitch at me constantly at work.
- Believe in yourself?: Yup Yup
- Believe in God: I believe in a god.
-Before weight: 324
C
- Car: 2004 toyota camry
- Candy: yummmmm! hahahaha
- Color: any bright color!
- Cried in school: once it was horrible! hahaha
- Chocolate/Vanilla: depends but normally chocolate
- Chinese/Mexican: mexican!
- Cake or pie: normally neither unless it's really amazing pie or cake.
- Country to visit: I eventually would like to travel everywhere!
D
- Day or Night: as long as it's not morning I'm good.
- Danced: when I was younger I took celtic tap.
- Do the splits?:hahaha that's a joke.
E
- Eggs: over easy
- Eyes: brown
F
- First crush: This guy in kindergarten
- First thoughts waking up: ugh I want to go back to sleep!
- Food: Is amazing but evil sometimes!
G
- Greatest Fear: failing
- Goals: My short term goal is to get into sf state. My long term goal is to eventually become a pathologist.
- Get along with your parents?: my mom yes for the most part, we are too alike not to drive each other crazy sometimes though. my dad not at all.
- Good luck charm: I don't have one
H
- Hair Color: Brown
- Height: 5'9
- Happy: yeah school is stressing me right now but I'm still happy.
- Holiday: halloween
- Health freak?: not at all hahaha
- Hate: I'm going to go with boys again. hahaha oh and homework! hahaha
I
- Ice Cream: yummmmm I love this place in town called maggie moos!
- Instrument: I have played the piano, violin, and the clarinet but didn't stick with any of them.
J
- Jewelry:I'm alergic to all metal except for 18k gold so jewlery is a problem for me. :(
- Job: Sales associate.
K
- Kids: none, I don't know if I want kids at all.
- Kickboxing or karate: I used to do karate, I didn't like it. I think I would like kickboxing though
- Keep a journal? nope.
L
- Longest Car Ride: spokane to seattle to annaheim and back. I think it took us almost 2 weeks.
- Love: Would be nice.
- Laughed so hard you cried: all the time!
- Love at first sight: I don't believe in it.
M
- Milk flavour: strawberry!
- Movie: Uhhhh there are a ton!
- Mooned anyone?: nope but I've been mooned. hahaha
- Marriage: we will see.
- Motion sickness? not normally but every once and awhile it will happen
- McD’s or BK: neither.
N
- Number of Siblings: 5 half siblings. 2 boys 3 girls all under the age of 11.
- Number of Piercings: my ears but I never put anything in them because of the whole metal alergy.
- Number: 7
O
- One wish: to do well in school.
P
- Place you’d like to live: San Francisco
- Perfect Pizza: pepperoni and pineapple, I know I'm a weird one.
- Pepsi/Coke: no soda! but before surgery I loved pepsi.
Q
- Questionaires: are a good way to kill time.
R
- Reason to cry: I don't have a reason to cry right now.
- Reality T.V.: Sometimes drives me crazy but sometimes it really cracks me up!
- Roll your tongue in a circle? yup yup
S
- Song: right now I love "do better" by say anything, "the tip of the iceberg" by owl city, "down" by Jay Sean.
- Shoe size: 11-12
- Salad Dressing: I like vinagarettes.
- Skipped school: I do occasionally
- Smoking: I have a hookah
- Sing well?: eh not really
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Either!!!
T
- Time for bed: normally sometime around midnight.
- Thunderstorms: are beautiful!
- TV: I love TV hahaha
U
- Unpredictable: uhhhh
V
- Vegetable you hate: I love vegetables!!!! It sucks because vegetables ALWAYS get stuck!
- Vegetable you love: see answer above but I really love brocolli and asparagus.
- Vacation spot: Anywhere as long as it's a vacation! hahaha
W
- Weakness: currently halloween candy that's on sale EVERYWHERE! and buying new clothes.
- When you grow up: I want to be a pathologist.
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: I think all of them are like me in different ways.
- Wanted to be a model?:Not really.
X
-X-Rays: a few on my feet and chest.
Y
-Year it is now: 2009
-Yellow: I want some yellow shoes!
Z
- Zoo: In san diego is super cool!
- Zodiac sign: Taurus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I want some yellow shoes too.. LOL I just dont have anything yellow to wear with them!
Cool to get to know you better! thanks for posting!
fyi- the word verification below is "boyedbu" and I'm thinkin' that's fitting for the BOY issues. Have a good day!
Hi Sarah, I love reading your blog and I don't know if you are aware, but it is really hard to read because of the black screen.
loosing thanks for letting me know! I've been meaning to switch up my layout for awhile but I keep forgetting. hahaha
Post a Comment