Self explanitory!!! hahaha
Bay bridge
Having fun at the Piers!
Watching the fog roll in
I LOVE chocolate covered bannanas!!!
Snuck into a spa! hahaha
This was a mineral pool that played music that you could hear underwater.
We went on a beautiful hike that was almost 3 miles long!
View from the top.
It was about 100 degrees so we were a little gross.
I LOVE this girl!
I LOVE this girl too!!!
Tower of terror!
My favorite ride
That is my mom right next to me
bored standing in line. hahaha
Indiana Jones



8 comments:
a) you're gorgeous
b) your collarbones are OUT OF CONTROL!
YOU LOOK AMAZINNNNNNNNNG!!!! Looks like you had fun all those places. I want to go Hiking... :o)
Great Job you Are looking fantastic!
awesome pictures! And your arms look so thin and your collar bone is sticking out. Youlook fabulous!
How much do you weigh now, Sarah? You look GREAT!!!
HAHAHAHA thanks guys! My mom told me that prominant collarbones run in our family and that when she was thinner she looked the same.
I'm 167lbs now senorita! woo woo
Dang, those collar bones!!!!
thanks for sharing all the new pics, loved it!
OMG! You totally got the brows done! Or-- if not, you look so gorgeous that I can't even see them! Congratulations on all of your progress. You look amazing!!
Catherine
hahaha catherine I actually haven't gone to get the brows done but I have been better about taming them! hahaha But I am still planning on going to get them shaped. I just need to make the appointment.
Post a Comment