I'm really sorry everyone again! I'm one of those people that have a hard time concentrating on more than one thing and since school has started that one thing has been homework! hahaha This quarter just might kill me! well first things first here is a fun little thing I posted on lap band talk on the forums about before and after pictures. I'm just going to paste the exact same post but add a few more pictures.
ok so since It's halloween I figured I can do some before and after halloween pics!
Before about 324lbs!

After 167lbs!!!

and the cool thing is I'm standing next to the same friend who is the same size in both pictures. It's cool to see the difference
here are a few others.




8 comments:
Hi Sarah I've been reading your page. You look great. You did an awesome job. You also look really happy. I also read about the age success. I agree with you it don't matter with your age it your motivation. You had your mind made up and your motivation paid off. Good job on your success. Please don't let those post on Lapbandtalk discourage you. Keep up the good work.
lookin' gooooood chica!!!
Thanks guys!!!
you need to update your current weight on your sidebar! when i saw these pics, i though, WOW...she must be over 6' tall to be 198 and look so thin!!
i see you are 30 pounds lighter!!
GREAT job! you look AWESOME!!
haha! I didn't see these pics before I did a comment asking for new body pics! You look awesome! I don't remember what your goal is but youlook close to perfection to me! I think 160's is a great weight for someone as tall as you!!!
The dude in the pic is cute, I hope he's not the annoying one being weird? eh!
Anyway, I just wanted to take a sec to let you know that you're beautiful! You truly are! Your smile is so magnificent and radiating. I noticed you said you're from Sadia Arabia (hope I smelled that right) and that must be why you're so gorgeous! Believe in yourself lady! I can't believe the men aren't falling all over you!
HAHAHA yeah totally forgot to change my weight on the side bar!
Liz- Thanks! I needed to hear that. Yeah that would be the lame guy and yeah he is really cute. oh well. and My goal was 170 and I'm at about 167 now so I've hit goal and I'm just working on maintaining now.
Wow! You look AMAZING! Your site is linked in my blog roll and I clicked it and was like, what site is this? Who is this skinny girl? This can't be a WLS site. And then I looked at your old pics and remembered you from before. You look so good and i was surprised how different you look from before! You were always attractive but now you're a knock out!
gettingbacktoskinnymini.blogspot.com
HAHAHA thanks! It's still so strange being called skinny, I honestly don't think I will ever get used to it.
Post a Comment