Tuesday, November 10, 2009

who woulda known!

Ok so I went to dinner with that guy and guess what? .......I'm not really interested in him anymore I don't think. hahaha I think I was just really turned off by him ignoring me. I really thought I was still going to like him but we were hanging out and I realized I wasn't really feeling it. Don't get me wrong though, he is still a cool guy and I do enjoy hanging out with him I just don't want to date him. I know I will find someone eventually I just wonder when.

So onto another subject! hahaha I get to sign up for classes on thursday and me and some friends are going to take this cross training class. I'm so excited because I'm hoping that is going to help me get motivated to exercise. I have to spend 28 hours in the gym in order to get a 4.0! That seems like so much to me, but I know it will be good for me. and it will be nice to have a good support system. Also we had an active wear day at work this weekend so I bought a workout outfit and I love it! hahaha I'm seriously thinking about taking pictures and posting them. hahaha

7 comments:

Catherine55 said...

HAH!! That is so awesome. Total switch-flipping on your part. You go!

Tiffani said...

post away!!!! I'd love to see!

Angie Cummings said...

good girl - you're amazing! xoxoxox

Mary said...

POST THOSE PICTURES!!!! we would All Love to see them!

Sarah said...

I will try to post those pictures on friday or saturday. My mom is borrowing my camera so I have to wait until I get that back. and I just have to thank you guys for always being sooo supportive!

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

Well, they come and they go. Atleast YOU made the decision to let HIM go. That always feels better.

You should post the pics!!!

Sarah said...

oh yeah it feels a lot better than when I thought he was ignoring me. Now I just know he is a super flake! hahahaha