ok so I seriously don't understand boys now. So that guy that I like that has been ignoring me just texted me here is what our conversation was like.
him: hey are you alive?
me: yeah are you? I thought you died! hahaha
him: haha you are getting real crazy
me: what? I'm confused. hahaha
him: I love you ha ha
me: are you drunk?
After this he calls me and says he wants to hang out tomorrow. I agreed. I feel super lame but I can't help that I like him. GAH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I've totally been there . . it's hard not to get excited about this kind of thing! Have fun -- but be careful! You don't want this guy thinking he can just dis you, then snap his fingers and you'll come running!
One of the best books I've read about guys, dating, etc. is actually that book He's Just Not That In To You. It's seriously good (unlike the movie, which s*cked) and gives a lot of good insight. I definitely recommend reading it.
Have fun!!
That's funny! I feel for you. I'd be confused and feel lame if it were me, too!
Why did he say he loved you? Weird! Was he drunk? haha!
Catherine-
Don't worry I'm not going to let hime think that. I'm going to let it go this time but if it happens again I will talk to him about it. and I do really need to read that book! hahahaha
Liz-
I have no idea where the I love you came from! and he wasn't drunk! he was just hanging out with some friends of his! hahaha That definately threw me off!
Post a Comment